Letter of Invitation to Kazakhstan
Letter of Invitation to Kazakhstan (LOI) - Best prices guaranteed
- Letter of invitation (LOI) without any extra services
- The 2019 year's best price for Letter of invitation (LOI)
- Reputation. We’re reliable, well known and people recommend us
- 24 hour customer service
- Instant answers to your questions
- Big and professional team
To get a letter of invitation to Kazakhstan, please do the following:
- Fill out Kazakhstan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI) Form;
- Email us a good quality scan of your passport (full page that clearly shows all text, photo, signature, bar code);
- Email us a scan of a letter with the company seal from your employer confirming your employment and position (retired and housewives do not need to provide a letter);
Flight tickets itinerary or flight reservation form is required only if visa is to be obtained on arrival at the International Airports of Kazakhstan.
Price for the Kazakh Letter of Invitation (LOI) for 2019:
|Duration of stay
|Duration of LOI process
|90 days visa with
up to 30 days stay
Kazakhstan Visa regulations with some countries:
1. The citizens of the following countries do not need an entry visa to Kazakhstan:
Georgia (up to 90 days), Ukraine (up to 90 days), Argentina (up to 30 days), Brazil (up to 30 days), Serbia (up to 30 days), Turkey (up to 30 days), Mongolia (up to 90 days), Ecuador (up to 30 days) , Azerbaijan (up to 30 days), Armenia (up to 90 days), Belarus (up to 90 days), Kyrgyzstan (up to 90 days), Moldovia (up to 90 days), Russia (up to 90 days), Tajikistan (up to 30 days), and Uzbekistan (up to 30 days)
2. Starting from 1 January 2017 the visa-free regime was expanded for the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, the United Arab Emirates, and the USA. The citizens of the above-mentioned countries may enter the territory of the country with all types of valid passports for a stay for up to 30 days. The citizens of Hong Kong SAR can enter Kazakhstan without a visa for up to 14 days.
The nationals of those countries which are not mentioned above should have visa support - letter of invitation to obtain a tourist visa to Kazakhstan.
We accept bank transfer and the following methods of payment:
Notice: A contract will be provided to you before paying for any service. Please, write your contract number/date in your payment details.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.