Uzbekistan visa information
Uzbekistan Visa. According to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan foreign citizens and stateless persons can enter Uzbekistan or travel through its territory for transit on the basis of entrance visas only.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons can get visas at the diplomatic representations and consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad on the basis of the visa support (confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
Visa regulations with some countires:
1. Bilateral non-visa regime is established for the citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
2. Simplified visa procedure is established for the citizens of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Tourists of these countries can get multiple entry visas up to 1 month and businessmen — up to 1 year (Malaysia — up to 6 months). Moreover, tourist voucher or invitation of physical or juridical person in Uzbekistan is not required to submit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Visas shall be issued within 2 working days, excluding the day of document’s acceptance.
3. Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is established for the holders diplomatic passport of the Republic of Korea (up to days 60 days), Brazil, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Turkey. Citizens of these countries possessing the diplomatic passport and accredited as staff-members of the diplomatic representations and consular missions located on the territory of Parties as well as members of theirs families can enter and stay without visa for the whole period of their professional activity. Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is also established for the citizens of Romania and Slovakia holding service passports.
4. Uzbekistan and Japan issue visa visas without consular fees on the mutual basis.
The nationals of those countries which are not mentioned above should have a visa support - letter of invitation to obtain tourist visa to Uzbekistan.
Letter of invitation will be issued on the basis of visa application form and other documents submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan by our company on the behalf of the tourist.
The legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan has set the following consular fees for the visa issuance:
a) For single entry visas:
· up to 7 days — $40;
· up to 15 days — $50;
· up to 30 days — $60;
· up to 3 months — $80;
· up to 6 months — $120;
· up to 1 year — $160.
Note: For each additional entry the fee shall be increased by $10.
b) For multiple entry visas:
· up to 6 months — $150;
· up to 1 year — $250.
c) For transit visas:
· up to 72 hours — $40;
· double entry transit visa — $50.
d) For group visas (groups must consist of more than 5 persons excluding children under 16 years old):
· up to 15 days — $15 per person;
· up to 30 days — $25 per person.
Except these fees the fees for reimbursement of actual expenses related to the visa issuance (administrative fees) will also be paid. The rates of these fees depend on the place of visa issuance (irrespective of applicant’s citizenship).
Note: Different procedure for issuance of entry visas may be applied to the citizens of those countries that have appropriate bilateral agreements with Uzbekistan.